Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hello

Hello friends!  Are there any of you out there anymore?  I know it's been forever since I posted anything here and I'm sorry about that. 

Life gets busy and I just don't get around to blogging anymore.  It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I don't seem to find the time to and even if I find the time, is there anything that I have to say that would make you want to read it?

I was on Facebook after work today and Thea had posted about a new thing for December.  It's #fiveminutefreewrite.  You are supposed to set a timer for five minutes and write about the idea for that day.  I figure if there is a way to get back to blogging more regularly, this might be it. 

So, with the time I have left, let me say hello!  I really have missed blogging.  This space right here has always been my place for me. The place that I could talk about anything that was on my mind.  A place to talk about my about life and family and friends.  If something good or bad happened, I could talk it out here.

Like Thea, I had considered numerous times lately about not blogging anymore.  Everything now seems to be social media, but things can get really ugly there.  Just look at the last few moths with politics.  UGLY!!  But, I don't think I'm ready to give this space up, at least not yet.  So, this month will be my test run to see if I have a real interest in keeping it going. 

Times up!  Here is the writing schedule if you are a blogger and want to join in.  See you tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Gee! Welcome back! What a good idea. I'm going to try it too. Thanks for sharing this great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! I think it's a great idea too. I will be watching for your posts.

      Delete
  2. Great idea! I'll look forward to being in touch across the miles. Unless, of course, you'd like to do your 5 minutes down at the pool with me? Just sayin'.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad I saw your post. I have been away from blogging for a couple of year and, am just now trying to get back into a routine. Is it a like a blog hop thing>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess kind of. There is a Facebook page where you can post your link. If you have a Facebook account, just look for the hashtag.

      Delete
  4. love this idea! I'm gonna steal it from you both

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!