Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy November!

It seems almost impossible that it can be November already.  It seems like the older I get, the faster time goes.  I guess as long as it keeps going though, I'm in good shape.

I'm starting a fitness challenge tomorrow called Fit for the Holidays.  It runs till the 28th and has a calendar to follow with goals for each day.  You earn points for what you do and have the potential to earn prizes.  I'm doing it for to get back on track, to have the accountability and feel better in mind and body.  I'm excited about this.  It's going to be awesome and I expect to do a great job.  

I'm also doing the plank challenge.  Anybody want to join me?
Last, but certainly not least, I'm continuing with the 75+ mile challenge with my friend Donya.  We just finished October and I did it!  I finished with 78 miles.  The hard part this month will be that I know a lot of it will be on the treadmill and I really don't enjoy the treadmill.  I'm going to give it my all though. I did my first 5.2 miles this morning.

So, that's the plan my friends.  Wish me luck.  I am going to do this because I know that I can and I am worth it.  No excuses.  

Here are a few of my mantras for the month to help keep me motivated.


















3 comments:

  1. Great motivational post, Nancy! I especially love the "I Will Beat Her" one. I, too, am trying to get back on track. I want to be able to say "the day the time changed, I changed too". So I'm treadmilling and counting calories and I'm glad I read your post because it reinforces the goals and positivity I'm trying to embrace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can do this, Mary. We can help each other along the way too.

      Delete
  2. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!