Thursday, May 14, 2015

Old School Blogging



The "I" version.  The job is to finish each sentence after being given the first two words. 

I am busy!  It's that time of year when things start to get a little nuts with the end of the school year. 

I wonder if grand baby #5 will be a boy or a girl. 


I hear the tv in the bedroom.  That's where I should be.  I should be going to sleep instead of on the computer.

 
I see a summer filled with so much to do approaching.  We have weddings and showers and graduation parties and anniversary parties and vacations coming up in the next few months.  


I want time to just slow down.  Time is flying by and I feel like I am missing too much.


I am ready for school to be done.  I have so much to do to get ready for my daughter's wedding. 


I pretend that I am a size 8.  Stupid, I know, but I still do it.  Maybe one day in the near future, I actually will be.

I feel very tired.  Today was Preschool Olympics and it was awesome, but I have over 23,000 steps on my Fitbit for the day.


I worry that I don't get to spend as much time with my kids and grand kids as I'd like to.  It seems like the older I get, the faster time goes.  I hate that.


I cry far less than I used to.  Menopause was a great leveler for me. 


I am happy.  My life is wonderful and I love it.


I understand that I need to be good to myself.  It can't always be about everyone else.

I say what I think most of the times.  Sometimes it's just better to be quiet.  


I dream about a great big family vacation to Disney World with all 14 of us.  That would be awesome.


I try to exercise every morning before work.  It seems like if I don't do it then, it's to easy to make excuses later in the day.


I hope that my daughter's wedding is perfect and absolutely everything she hopes it will be.


I am blessed beyond belief.


I love old school blogging.  Maybe you would too.  If you'd like to join in, just head over to The Miss Elaine-ous Life and link up.

5 comments:

  1. This really is such a busy time of year. And then summer will fly right by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed! Sounds like you have an amazing summer coming up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your answers, but I am most hopeful by this one "menopause was a great leveler for me." Um, I love it and now anxiously hoping that it has the same effect on me. :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't pretend about my size, except when i'm kidding myself and attempt to squeeze into pants a size too small. i do that too often so i know how you feel!!

    ReplyDelete

  5. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information,
    I got good ideas from this amazing blog.
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!