Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stream of Consciousness

Babies.  There is nothing as sweet and wonderful as a baby, especially when they are your own.  I have four daughters, all grown up now.  They range in age from 40 to 27.  I loved every minute of watching them grow up.  Okay, maybe not every minute, but certainly most of them.  I thought it was the best thing in the whole world to be a mom.  That was until I became a grammy. 
 
There is something so special about hearing those little voices calling "grammy".  I have three granddaughters and one grandson.  They are the lights of my life.  I love them with all my heart.  The excitement of being a grandparent became even more special today with the public announcement that grandbaby #5 is on the way in October.  I am beyond excited.  Here is the announcement that my daughter sent out today.  It's adorable.
Wasn't it sweet of Haley to get mad just at the perfect time for a picture?  She is going to be a great big sister.  Now, she'll have a partner in crime to keep us all on our toes.
 
As I sit here and type this, I find it hard to believe that almost 42 years ago it was just my husband and I.  Come October, we'll be a family of 15.  Incredible.  I am blessed beyond measure. 
I am the luckiest grammy ever!
 
Times up.  Head over to Jaime's blog and read all the entries and please join in.  It's fun!

4 comments:

  1. what a cute way to make the announcement!! :)
    "all because 2 people fell in love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling well! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable!!! And congrats to you and your family. How beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!