Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stream of Consciousness

 
Here we go with another Stream of Consciousness!
 

It's confession time.  I am disgusted with myself.  I had such a great streak going with exercise and eating right and then the holidays hit and a couple of stressful things happened and I let it all go to pot. STUPID!!  REALLY STUPID!!!!
 
That stops now.  I had a healthy breakfast and just got done with T25 cardio and a half hour of zumba.  When I get done with this post, I'm heading for the treadmill.  I have too much coming up to let all that hard work from before go to "waist".  I have three weddings and a vacation in Arizona that I'd like to look my best at.
 
Why do I let myself get so sidetracked when I was doing so well?  I need to get my mind back in the right place.  I gave up Pepsi, Bacardi and eating out for lent.  That has to help.  Right?  I should say I didn't give up going to eat completely.  I've allowed myself once a paycheck which comes out to twice a month.  That's way better than twice or so a week. 
 
I've stocked the house with healthy food and healthy snacks.  I've planned my workout times twice in my the day.  I'm going back to My Fitness Pal and tracking my food.  Shaun T will be my new best friend again with T25.  I've got this.  I can do it.  I will do it.
 
Times up.  Head over to Jaime's blog and read all the entries and please join in.  It's fun!   

3 comments:

  1. I am not sure if my first comment went through but I love your attitude so much I am trying again! :) For me, snow & ice got the best of me this past week and my calorie count went through the roof! But I want to bring it back down and this is inspirational. It is so easy to give up when we get in a rut instead of doing the hard work to get back on track. Thanks for the attitude adjustment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like we are all in this together and anytime we can inspire each other, that's a good thing. I must say that when I wrote this post, I sure didn't feel inspiring. Thanks for thinking it was!!

      Delete
  2. i hear ya! so easy with this snow to fall into a bad eating habit. especially when we didn't have water!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!