Saturday, July 27, 2013

Old School Blogging / Five Things




List of Fives Meme

Five Things I Have a Passion For

1. My family.   They are everything to me and I wouldn't be me without them..

2. Photography.    I love taking pictures.  It's nothing for me to take 500 in a week. 

3. Exercising.   It took me a long time to figure out that I feel better and look better when I work out.  I've neglected it for a long time, so it's a slow process.  I'm getting there though.

4. Notre Dame football.   I grew up in a family that lived and breathed Notre Dame football and I have carried on the tradition.  My family loves them too.  There is nothing like being in the stadium for a game or on the campus before the game.

5. Blogging.   Obviously I'm a blogger.  I came into this world cautiously, but I wouldn't leave it now for anything.  I have made so many awesome friends.  It's an amazing place.

Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die

1. Write a book.

2. Get a golden retriever.  We had a great one, but my husband is resistent to getting a new one because we loved our old one so much.  It broke our hearts when we had to put him to sleep.

3. Travel out west.

4. See my great grandchildren.

5. Retire and spend a good chunk of my spare time volunteering.

Five Things I Say A Lot

1. It's all good!

2. Seriously!

3. Love you!

4. How goes the work?   It's a reference to a childrens book that I love.

5. Guess what?

Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately

1. Self Magazine

2. Heaven Changes Everything

3. Prevention Magazine

4. Dream New Dreams

5. The Skinny Rules

Five Favorite Movies (maybe you've seen them Five times...)

1. Lion King

2. Apollo 13

3. A Christmas Story

4. The Notebook

5. The Prince of Tides

Five Places I Would Love to Travel

1. New York City.   I've been there once and absolutely loved it.  I'd go back in a heartbeat.
2. Sedona, Arizona.   The pictures look breathtaking.

3. Disney World.   I've been there three times, but I would go once a year if I could afford it.  My dream is to take the whole family, especially the grandkids on a big family trip some day.

4. New England.  It looks amazing and I have friends to visit there. 
5. The Grand Canyon.   Who doesn't want to see the Grand Canyon??? 

2 comments:

  1. I learned more about you! Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC is one of my most favoritest places! and that was before jay proposed in central park.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!