Somehow, I forgot all about this Five Question Friday that I was doing before. I just remembered when I saw it on a friend's post this morning. She had forgotten too.
1. What was the most productive thing you have done this week?
Easy peasy! I worked out eight times plus my mini marathon training.
2. Enjoying the winter or ready for spring?
I would love winter if we could just get a big old snowstorm!! We haven't gotten more than two or three inches at a time and then it turns warm and it melts in a day. I want to be able to get out and play in the snow!!
3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Is your spouse the same as you?
I'm an introverted extrovert! I am out and doing things all the time, but I'm not the one who is putting it all together usually. If someone asks me to go somewhere, I go. My husband would rather stay home unless it is sports releated. He'll go golfing or fishing anytime someone asks.
4. Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year?
Definitely television. I hardly watch anything now. It would kill me to go without music though.
5. Have you ever been truly scared of someone?
Not that I can recall. Probably as a kid though.
Okay, that was fun. Glad I got back on track. I've been neglecting the old blog lately. My plan is to get on here for a real post this weekend. I have lots of things to catch you up on.