Saturday, March 2, 2013

Five Question Friday

Somehow, I forgot all about this Five Question Friday that I was doing before.  I just remembered when I saw it on a friend's post this morning.  She had forgotten too.  

1. What was the most productive thing you have done this week?
Easy peasy!  I worked out eight times plus my mini marathon training. 

2. Enjoying the winter or ready for spring?
I would love winter if we could just get a big old snowstorm!!  We haven't gotten more than two or three inches at a time and then it turns warm and it melts in a day.  I want to be able to get out and play in the snow!!

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Is your spouse the same as you?
I'm an introverted extrovert!  I am out and doing things all the time, but I'm not the one who is putting it all together usually.  If someone asks me to go somewhere, I go.  My husband would rather stay home unless it is sports releated.  He'll go golfing or fishing anytime someone asks. 

4. Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year?
Definitely television.  I hardly watch anything now.  It would kill me to go without music though.

5. Have you ever been truly scared of someone?
Not that I can recall.  Probably as a kid though.

Okay, that was fun.  Glad I got back on track.  I've been neglecting the old blog lately.  My plan is to get on here for a real post this weekend.  I have lots of things to catch you up on.

2 comments:

  1. 1. probably the most productive thing would be, getting my mom groceries and making her breakfast every morning before work.
    2. I enjoy winter. I like the cold and snow. I should live in Alaska.
    3. I am usually an extrovert and my hubby an introvert.
    4. I would rather go without music for 1 year. I have to watch Big Bang Theory every night.
    5. I remember as a small child being deathly afraid of the "Rag Man" who would come down our alley in a truck and yell out "Rags" and if anyone had any old stuff to get rid of they would give to him to put in his truck. This was in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!